Table of Contents:
- Introduction to B2B eCommerce
- What to Consider When Deciding on B2B eCommerce Solutions
- Uniform Manufacturers Can Reach New Markets Through B2B eCommerce
By now, the importance of eCommerce for B2B in marketing is well known.
But many companies and wholesalers are weighing in the pros and cons of moving their B2B channel to an advanced arrangement in 2019.
The intrigue of a computerized business arrangement ranges from offering a greatly improved client experience to cutting overhead on the conventional process of sales.
Business-to-business eCommerce is developing quickly and the organizations that are using it on a daily basis are seeing an increase in advantages. So, on the off chance that you haven't made the move yet consider doing it now. Especially if you are a uniform manufacturer.
B2B eCommerce solutions account for 10% of the retail sales in the U.S. and is expected to grow by 15% annually each year. Attracting more clients isn’t the only way a B2B eCommerce platform can boost your sales and help improve your business performance.
Choosing the right B2B eCommerce solution to incorporate in your uniform purchasing program allows you to display the recommended, relevant and specific products for visitors on your website. You will also be able to display client related products and items that offer more features and unlock possible upselling opportunities for current and new clients.
If you are a uniform manufacturer and have plans of implementing an eCommerce solution for the first time or replacing your current platform, consider the following recommendations:
- Do Your Research: Inside B2B eCommerce there is a wide broadness of advanced development and what works for one industry pioneer may not work for your company which is why doing your research is important. Some experts such as SellersCommerce can customize settings to allow for any needed workflow where customers can buy products through uniform purchasing programs, set allowances by price or quotes, customize what each individual can see and/or order, and much more.
- Ask The Important Questions: For every advanced business merchant, you converse with, question and get confirmation about their B2B solutions capabilities including out-of-the-box abilities and versatility for future development. A few merchants may appear to be sufficient while your advanced channel is developing yet in the event that you don't pick a seller that can bolster your business for the long haul, you'll have to come up with another solution sooner than you may like.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service: The success of B2B eCommerce isn’t just about the platform; it’s about providing an excellent customer service experience for your customers. Your objective should be to make the process simpler and the unpredictability of B2B implies that occasionally you need both the digital and human touch to achieve that. Focus on customer service but don’t leave the traditional sales process completely behind.
Uniform manufacturers can reach new markets through B2B eCommerce
Order management through eCommerce allows more efficiency when placing orders.
Without an eCommerce platform to handle orders through a site or customer portal, distributors will have to take orders manually which is quite time-consuming.
eCommerce order management requires fewer employees, removing the manual order processing while also reducing the sales effort of non-complex products since the microsites or customer portal takes care of that as a part of its design.
Just like customer service, one of the most important things distributors need to consider when it comes to eCommerce platforms is building trust with customers.
Despite eCommerce being a successful platform, it’s still a program and users need to be able to put their trust in it.
That can be accomplished by utilizing multiple methods such as secure payment options and privacy policies.
Your company’s notoriety is imperative in building that trust, which should be considered as the main component of your social media strategy. Brand reputation online can make or break your eCommerce platform. If consumers don’t have trust in your company then they’re not going to purchase products from your microsites.
Just like any other technology system, implementing a B2B eCommerce solution requires planning with the entire business in mind and not just the platform itself.
You don’t need your eCommerce platform to be a different framework, so mull over the business objectives and techniques and have the system support them. It’s important to distinguish the necessities of the business and define the marketing metrics to help measure success.
With a client-driven strategy and the right B2B eCommerce solutions, uniform manufacturers are poised for business growth over the next few years.
Get a head start on your competition by moving far from conventional procedures and charm clients with smooth, simple online experiences through a high-quality eCommerce platform.
It’s simple; We understand B2B eCommerce better than anyone!
Our platform generates over 100 million in sales for customers every year, and we are affordable and provide the best-in-class customer service.
We’ve also engineered our product to provide advanced features and functionalities that make it easy for users and smartphones.
Give us a call or fill out our online form to see how our eCommerce platform can help your business.